Terms & conditions
Access and use of this website, together with the sale and the purchase of products from the site, are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information. A contract between Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd and the customer will exist once an order has been accepted, processed, dispatched and received.
Company detailsThis site is owned by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd which is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 00152186) with its registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
General terms & conditions of sale
All prices include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of purchase.
Tickets remain the property of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd.
3. REFUNDS / RESALE
Buckler’s Hard Museum, River Cruise and Annual Parking Pass tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded once purchased. They are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
4. MARKETING PERMISSION
When you sign-up to our newsletter you are agreeing to receive information from Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd by email about news, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you in relation to Buckler’s Hard. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of a promotional email, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
5. ACCESS TO BUCKLER’S HARD AND RIVER CRUISE
The management reserve the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be displayed at the complex, to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the site.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the site and take appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cancel, curtail, abandon the event or close the complex for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management’s discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
Members of the general public visiting Buckler’s Hard village may be photographed or filmed. These images (moving and still) will be used for promotional and commercial purposes and therefore may appear in our and other printed publications, in the media, on video, on websites or social media or all of the above. They may also be used by third parties promoting the Buckler’s Hard attractions on our behalf. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd will not be liable for making any payment or consideration for the use of such imagery or film footage to individuals included in these images. If you do not wish to be photographed and the images to be used for the purposes previously stated, you must make this clear in advance or immediately on arrival at the attraction to a member of the Buckler’s Hard Team.
Whilst Buckler’s Hard welcomes visitors to take their own still images and film whilst at the attraction and associated car parking and other related parkland and grounds, these should be for personal use only and not for commercial resale without the prior consent of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd. All commercial photography requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending the attraction.
The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones by visitors for film and photography purposes whilst on the Buckler’s Hard attraction, car parking and other related parkland and grounds is strictly prohibited.
Buckler's Hard annual parking pass terms & conditionsThese Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) govern the use of an Annual Car Parking Pass (“Pass”) issued by Beaulieu Enterprises Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom, with registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu SO42 7ZN (“Company”). By purchasing and using the Pass, you agree to comply with these T&Cs.
1. PASS USAGE
- The Pass is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
- As the system works by number plate recognition, no physical pass will be issued.
- The Pass is only valid for use within the Buckler’s Hard Visitor car park during normal opening hours, which are subject to change throughout the year. See website for details of opening times (bucklershard.co.uk)
- The Pass is non-transferable.
- The Pass gives holders a 20% discount on entry to the Buckler’s Hard Museum. You will be asked to provide your vehicle registration number when purchasing tickets.
- The Pass is for one vehicle only. If a pass holder wishes to change their vehicle registration during the period of validity please contact 01590 616203. Failure to do so could result in charges. Changes to vehicle registration will be limited to one (1) change per year.
2. PAYMENT AND RENEWAL
- The Pass fee is payable annually and must be paid in full upon purchase at Buckler’s Hard Visitor’s car park pay machines or the TrustApp parking app on the first day of each 1 year period. Passes will stop working one (1) year after the original purchase. After that date a new annual pass must be purchased or normal car park passes will apply.
3. PASS CANCELLATION
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend a Pass without notice if the holder breaches any of these T&Cs or engages in any fraudulent or unauthorized activity.
4. PASS REFUNDS
- Pass fees are non-refundable, except in cases where the Pass holder cancels the Pass within fourteen (14) days of purchase, in which case a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds will not be issued for unused portions of a Pass if it is cancelled after the initial fourteen (14) day period.
5. PASS HOLDER RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Pass holder must comply with all parking regulations, signs, and instructions posted within the designated parking area(s).
- The Pass holder is responsible for any fines, penalties, or charges incurred while using the Pass.
- The Pass holder is responsible for ensuring their vehicle is in good working order and complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or theft of vehicles or personal property while using the parking facility.
7. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company reserves the right to amend these T&Cs at any time. Pass holders will be notified of any changes in advance.
8. DATA PROTECTION
9. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICITON
- These T&Cs are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By purchasing and using the Pass, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these T&Cs may result in the revocation of the Pass and additional legal actions as deemed necessary by the Company
River cruise - conditions of carriage
1. BEAULIEU RIVER CRUISES
Blue Funnel will operate the Beaulieu River Cruise from Buckler’s Hard from 29th March – 3rd November inclusive. Normally six cruises are offered each day, with the first starting no later than 11:00. Times agreed for 2023 are 11:00, 11:45, 12:45, 13:30, 14:15, 15:00, 15:45 and 16:30. A review on the weather will take place if further weekend cruises are thought to be viable. Commentary on the cruises is agreed upon and approved by BEL and Blue Funnel Cruises Ltd. BEL has the ultimate say on the commentary script.
Blue Funnel Cruises Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to passengers or their apparel or baggage, while travelling to and from our vessels.
(Subject to Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.)
2. ROUTE VARIATION
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that vessels run to the scheduled timetable, circumstances may prevail which prevent punctuality and, at all times, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Master; the trip being varied if, in his sole opinion, this should be desirable for weather or any other cause beyond our control; the customer having no claim against Blue Funnel in the event of such deviation or variation.
2024 prices are Adult £7.50, Senior £7.00, Child £5.50, Family £21.50 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children, or 1 Adult and up to 4 Children). Tickets should be purchased onboard from the operator.
Reservations for the daily scheduled cruises are not available, except group bookings, and then by prior arrangement with Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd (BEL).
In the event of a cancellation of cruise due to any circumstances beyond our control (bad weather, mechanical failure, etc) we shall only be liable to refund cruise charges paid by the customer, if they have already been paid in advance.
7. MINIMUM NUMBERS
An equivalent of 4 Adults/Seniors is required for a cruise to operate.
7. WHEELCHAIR POLICY
We welcome disabled customers on board our vessels but for safe access a degree of mobility is needed by everyone. Due to the jetty and vessel design, adults who use wheelchairs must be able to walk (assisted if necessary) for a few steps for access at boarding gates, and egress during an emergency evacuation. Crew can assist but are not permitted to lift occupied wheelchairs. Each wheelchair must be accompanied by an attendant to assist the disabled person in the event of an emergency on board. We regret that both manual and electrically propelled wheelchairs will not be carried due to difficulties that might arise in the event of an emergency requiring evacuation from the vessel.
Any complaints in respect of the services supplied must be made during or before the end of the cruise to the Master, and in writing to our office within 7 days.
Conditions of website use
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material in this site, including photographs and graphical images, is owned by Beaulieu Enterprises Limited or an associated entity. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this site on the following basis :
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and non commercial or personal use only; any copies of these pages saved to CD or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way.
- No graphics on this site are used separately from accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided ‘as is’ with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided therein.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.